Thursday, August 15, 2013

2013-2014 School Year!

Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year!!

Little Man (4) is in Pre-K and Miss E (6) is in first grade!

Last year Little Man just followed around with Miss E and I. By the spring he was asking to do school like his sister. So, we are going to do a formal program with him. I hope to keep the blog updated and it is my hope that you enjoy following this journey with us. To be completely honest though, I have a full plate. I want so much to keep up with what we do so that the kids have something to look back on but the blog is not a priority in my life. As of right now, I am not an affiliate with any company, so the links are just for your reference. My blog is my journal.

We will continue our journey in reading through the Bible. This will be year 2!! This year we are going to use The One Year Chronological Bible.

This year we are continuing with Epi Kardia and Singapore Math for Miss E.
I am also supplementing with Wordly Wise 3000, Zaner-Bloser, and Explode the Code. Miss E will be doing Bible Study Fellowship with her daddy which will be our Bible curriculum. We will all be studying the book of Matthew.

Little Man will be doing God's Little Explorers with a bunch of other things thrown in as he asks for activities to do. He will also be following Miss E and I as we go though her stuff.

Together the kids will do Family Time Fitness and a calendar notebook. I'm being eclectic with our calendar notebook. I'm using pages from MamaJennMama's Learning Corner, and Mrs. Meacham.

I'm looking forward to this next chapter. Here is to another successful year!

I have a page on facebook, come and follow me, Domicile Lessons.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment