Sunday, June 19, 2016

Gymnastics # 9 {YMCA State}

Our gym had the privilege of hosting YMCA State. The only gyms that participated in this meet were YMCAs from the greater San Diego area and a couple from the greater LA area. As a mom, the meet was a lot of work and very tiring, but I think the girls enjoyed being at home.

Miss E had an amazing meet and finished the season really strong. Like I've said all season, I'm so very proud of my daughter. She has a goal and she is fighting for it. She dug deep and came out on top. I'm so excited to see what is next for her.


Miss E started the meet off a little bit shaky. As she was warming up for Beam, she fell off. She shook it off though and finished the meet on the Bars. She got her highest score for the season on the Bars and that pushed her to 1st place All Around. She was shocked!!


The meet was June 4, on Friday June 17 it was announced that she will begin practicing with the Level 4s. WOO HOO!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment